Facilities in the Clubhouse include:
• Club room equipped with full bar facilities.
• A separate movie room with wide screen TV, DVD and stereo.
• Game room for the kids with ping-pong, foosball, pool table and video games.
• Full kitchen with oven, stove, refrigerator and deep freezer.
• A large multi-purpose meeting room.
• Fitness room for all stages of tone and conditioning.
• Toddler’s play room.
Fall Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday – 10am-2pm,
Friday – 5pm – 9pm,
Saturday – 11am – 9pm,
Sunday – 12Noon-7pm
Clubhouse Rental Information:
Somerset Lake Clubhouse is a wonderful place to hold an event for groups less than 100 people. The cost for a Somerset Lake resident to rent the Clubhouse is $275 and for a sponsored resident the cost is $375. A rental includes exclusive use of the Club level for 4 hours (you may come in 2 hours prior to set up). We are not a banquet hall, but we do set up tables for your event. You are responsible for any food or beverages as well as wait staff (if needed). We have a full kitchen and caterers are welcome. We also have table clothes, coffee pots and chafing dishes for an additional cost. For more information or to rent the Club, please contact the Clubhouse Staff at 610-274-0846.
Also, please see the link below in regards to the Club Somerset Rental Agreement.
– Club Somerset Rental Agreement –
– Club Somerset Rental Policy and Pricing –
Below are some of the requirements:
• Certificate of Insurance showing proof of Homeowner’s Insurance with liability coverage in an amount not less than $500,000.
• $50 non-refundable deposit to hold the date – can be applied towards balance.
• $125 security deposit – will be returned upon completion of rental if no damages are incurred.
• All caterers must supply proof of insurance in an amount not less than $500,000.
More Clubhouse Information:
General Rental Information
Rental Policy and Price